Saturday, October 13, 2012

Little Ol' Me

“If you are a dreamer come in 
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hoper, a pray-er, a magic-bean-buyer.
If you're a pretender come sit by my fire.
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in, come in."  ~ Shel Silverstein

Welcome to my self-indulgent blog all about my experiments, successes, failures and almost-there craft projects.  From home decorating, kids, Scentsy business tools, holiday projects and everything in between - I kind of tip my hat to it all.

If you follow any of my other blogs, you probably know a little about me.  I am a mom to three beautiful children, (17, 13 & almost 5 years old) and have this great husband who supports my experiments, (such as this blog).  He's great enough that I think I'll keep him.

I work full time in a job that I love and I also run my own Scentsy business.  My passions in life are varied.  From being a mom, working my Scentsy business, photography, blogging and cooking - I try to do it all.  Cooking however was my first love, and kind of like your first child, something you never really get over.  I enjoy cooking and entertaining and have a blog devoted exclusively to that: Executive Chef: Mom.

Can I really fit any more in?  Sure I can.  And you can bet I'll keep on trying.  So ... feel free to browse around my other passionate blogs, follow me on Instagram (@jduran1313) or on Facebook, (my Scentsy Fan Page: www.facebook.com/Jacqui.meltingpot  and follow along on this crafting blog one as well.  I hope you enjoy.

~Jacqui



No comments:

Post a Comment